Samsung 8

Situation 1
Can anyone help me..
I got one incident which i cant register samsung health device package in mobile..
Since now..still read my number as 01137968267...fyi.this number has been closed and reported to umobile center.
Some of function in this mobile phone almost rm5000 is not working well with some of application in playstore..
Umobile less community and the network no downtime and no disconnection..this would be my bridge/temporary solution if my tmunifi down for technical preventive & maintenance.
this is way for me to study online..always working and still be student of many many many way...
i am waiting from lazada..to send me tools for crochet...i wanna make strawberry pillow...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jualan Balik ASNB Redemption Pelaburan Subscription

PURI DAN CAPATI

Currypuff karipap pusing guna tepung beras special