tahun 2021 calendar cina ialah OX

Ox...oxford..
Zero takder..zero salah..o maybe 010 (read as roman format) digital number which bring value 1 (positif)
got one chinese said that this year will bring happiness to me..ya rite..i can stay with my family..happy happier ever after.
Just miss my father..
10 years ago usually see chinese calendar to get baby girl and baby boy..you may follow my tips tricks if you stress following dr stratergy to make money...hahaha.
just bear in mind..stricly beleives your baby will be boy boy boy kuasa 8...then happy happy...cause i got a colony of army in the house to help me do all my home work...
my kids so helpful and beautiful in helping people.
Thank you god

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jualan Balik ASNB Redemption Pelaburan Subscription

PURI DAN CAPATI

Currypuff karipap pusing guna tepung beras special