50% study sponsorship by TNB

Congratulation to all my friends who get this..

...insya allah..
Its not easy task but i must try even we are not in the same shoes.

Yet i am crying too ..need to stay seperate from family (almost 10y below)..no one help you ..you must do on your own best and luck..just feel so down cause i cant do something that i ve plan for....(raaz)

Thanks TNB for making my future brighter and brightest..50% is a big amount for me..i will pay back with fruitful knowledge on how to deliver the best task that i ve get from all sifoo engineer TNB and at my own style communicating confronting giving endorsement the solution not PROBLEM and iNCiDENT...(i am not soung this)
Please count me in.
Hello..IT is also a part of engineering expert and not to call me as technician..ok???its devided in to 2 category software engineering and harware engineering.mechanical engineering and mobile engineering..
Happy engineer day..
Engine (machine)






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jualan Balik ASNB Redemption Pelaburan Subscription

PURI DAN CAPATI

Currypuff karipap pusing guna tepung beras special